Meet Jetta! Jetta is studying a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts. She is passionate about teaching, and aims to bring energy/enthusiasm to all her lessons.
1. What inspired or interested you about teaching?
I began as a volunteer tutor for a charity that focuses on disadvantaged students. I volunteered with the charity because I believe that all students deserve a great education. During my volunteering, I discovered my passion for teaching.
2. How will you connect with your students?
I will share my passion for the subjects I plan to tutor in, and will bring energy and enthusiasm to all my lessons.
3. What subjects will you be teaching and for which grade level?
I will tutor English from primary to VCE, and science/biology and history to VCE students.
4. Why did you choose TutorBright?
I learned about TutorBright from friends who worked here. They told me how great the company is and their comments inspired me to want to be part of the TutorBright Team!
5. Tell us a fun/interesting fact about yourself!
I am currently trying to learn Norwegian after going on exchange to Bergen a city on Norway’s southwestern coast in 2015.
Read last week’s Welcome Wednesday post here.