Catch Up or Get Ahead!
Smart Start Summer Program
Active Bodies need an active mind. Don’t let a busy summer hurt their September success! Our specialized summer program consists of one-to-one, in-home tutoring sessions that get your child on the path to success. We create a customized approach to focus on your child’s specific needs.
Did you know?
- The average student can lose up to 3 months of learning over the summer. (National Learning Association study, 2003)
- The three subjects that take the biggest hit are math, french and spelling.
- Summer learning loss is cumulative, which means that, over time, these summers are adding up to a significant disadvantage for your child. (RAND Education’s ‘Making Summer Count’ study, 2011)
Our Smart Start Summer Program tackles:
- Summer learning loss
- Weak academic foundations
- Lack of confidence and self-esteem
- Poor focus levels and organization
- Accelerated learning goals
- Academic motivation